What is IELTS?
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) language proficiency test of people who want to study or work where English is used as a language of communication. It uses a nine-band scale to clearly identify levels of proficiency, from non-user (band score 1) through to expert (band score 9).
Academic & General
IELTS is available in two test versions: Academic - for people applying for higher education or professional registration, and General Training for those migrating to Australia, Canada and the UK, or applying for secondary education, training programmes and work experience in an English-speaking environment. Both versions provide a valid and accurate assessment of the four language skills: listening, reading, writing and speaking.
1) Individual Class - 20 hours
2) Group Class - 30 hours
IELTS Preparation classes offer
• Development of key skills and exam strategies.
• Practice IELTS exams with immediate feedback
• Confidence building through examination advice for students.
• Classes accommodate up to 10 students ensuring students receive special attention.
• Provide free study material and exam revision material